Any member of the Oregon State Bar in good standing who resides or works in Deschutes County may become a member of the DCBA. Please contact any DCBA director for more information.
Bryant, Lovlien & Jarvis, P.C.
591 SW Mill View Way
Bend, OR 97702
Ph: (541) 382-4331
Dwyer Williams Potter
1051 NW Bond St., Ste. 310
Bend, OR 97701
Ph: (541) 617-0555
Stahancyk, Kent & Hook P.C.
158 NE Greenwood Ave, Ste. 1
Bend OR 97701
Ph: (541) 318-9115
Sarah A. Filcher
Pite Duncan LLP
621 SW Morrison St, Ste 425
Portland OR 97205
Ph: (858) 750-7600 x7636
Immediate Past President:
Merrill O'Sullivan LLP
805 SW Industrial Way, Ste. 5
Bend, OR 97702
Ph: (541) 389-1770
Deschutes County Bar Association Events
(Register with Caroline Ponzini-Beck)
Monthly Coffee Hour
- Where: Café Sintra
- When: The last Thursday of each month from 7:45 – 8:45 a.m.
Free coffee and pastries will be provided courtesy of our monthly sponsor. Food or specialty drinks are available for purchase directly from Café Sintra. If you haven’t had an opportunity to join us, please mark your calendars!
Interested in sponsoring a coffee hour? We are in need of sponsors for next month’s coffee hour – please respond to this email if you are interested (approximate cost $100).
Other upcoming events:
August 19, 2014
- Annual Meeting of the Members of the DCBA; new board members will be elected at this meeting
- Time: 12 p.m to 1 p.m.
- Venue: Bend Brewing Company
- Cost: No charge, attendees buy their own lunches
Please feel free to contact one of the DCBA Board Members if you are interested in finding out more about becoming a DCBA board member.
September 16, 2014
- Topic: Ethics and Practice Management Update
- Presenter: Beverly Michaelis, PLF Attorney
- Credit: .5 Ethics, .5 Practical Skills/General
- Time: 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Place: The Oxford Hotel, 10 Below Restaurant
- Cost: $20 if registered by September 11, 2014
October 7, 2014
September 2013 CLE
- Presenter: PLF attorney and Practice Management Advisor, Beverly Michaelis.
Bank of the Cascades Scholarship Program
The DCBA offers one free admission to our monthly Lunch/CLE events to unemployed and underemployed lawyers who reside in Deschutes County. To apply, please email a DCBA officer no fewer than seven days before the scheduled CLE. The DCBA does not guarantee that an applicant will receive a ticket.
This opportunity is made possible through a generous donation by Bank of the Cascades. Learn more about the services that Bank of the Cascades offers to Deschutes County lawyers.
| photos by Alycia Sykora